Who WE ARE
SHUAILab or the SUTD HUman Augmentation & Interaction Laboratory, is a Human Computer Interaction (HCI) research lab, located in the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). SHUAILab stands for Our research interests are broad, but we tend to focus on interaction with mobile and wearable devices, assistive technologies, virtual and augmented reality. The lab was founded by Kenny Choo and Simon Perrault, who are faculty in the Information Systems Technology and Design pillar in SUTD.
We are looking for highly motivated PhD students and undergraduate/masters interns who love working at the intersection of computer science, design and people!
Please contact us at sutd DOT hci AT gmail DOT com.
More information on PhD scholarships can be found here:
- Our Input Methods for Soft Keyboard Hotkeys was accepted at Mobile HCI 2020
- We got 2 Accepted Papers at AVI 2020
- It’s all in the timing: ToCHI Paper Accepted
- CHI 2020: 2 papers conditionally accepted!
- Our paper “New Challenges in Display-Saturated Environments” is now available in IEEExplore
© 2019 SHUAILab